Skincare Routine Planner
Keep track of your skincare routine and what works for your skin with this minimalist planner.
Need the motivation to start with your skincare routine? Use this skincare diary as a guide to set and achieve your skincare goals. This planner will help you organize and track your goals, review your beauty products and analyze your skin’s progress with a daily, weekly and monthly checklist.
Track your skincare routine with this done for you skincare planner. Set goals, analyze your skin’s progress and much more!
- keep track, of write & record your daily skincare routine schedule
- stay organized and motivated to stick with a skincare routine
- set goals and create new habits.
- fine-tune and perfect your routine
- track your habits and analyze your progress
- instant download PDF Files. fast and easy!
- available in A4 size | A5 size | Letter size | Half-size & Personal size
WHAT YOU GET
- 8 pages, including
- skin evaluation page
- morning and evening skincare routine planner
- daily skin check-in
- acne & skin texture tracker
- notes page
- This is a DIGITAL PRODUCT. No physical item will be sent.
- 300 DPI, high-quality image. The files you get won’t have watermarks.
- Colours may vary slightly due to the differences in colour calibration between your monitor and your printer.
- Please print out with the ‘actual size’ or ‘scale to 100%’ option.
- This item is for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- If you would like to use it for commercial use feel free to contact me.
It takes time and careful thought to create each of our products. We do this with one goal in mind…making you our customer happy.
So due to the nature of printable/digital download designs, unless they arrive damaged or defective (in which case we’ll happily send you a new copy) after you purchase a printable/digital download from our site, we can’t accept returns for printables/digital downloads or give refunds.
We will however do our best to help solve any issues and make sure you’re 100% happy with your purchase. If you run into any technical issues, please make sure to read your instructions file since this includes instructions. If you’re still having trouble contact us and we’re happy to help.
If you’d like to see the quality of our work then we have e-books, worksheets and printables that you’re welcomed to download for FREE. This way you can ‘test’ before you buy.
- NOTE* There is a difference between a defect and not knowing how to use the product. Our experience is that most claims of defects are due to this and not an actual defect in the product/file. If you’re having any issues at all then contact us, we’d like to hear from you. We value your feedback and we’re happy to help!